Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 20 September 2012

#187 Scraptastic Winners & Top 5

Morning all, Estelle here! It was great to see so many of you using up your craft scraps last week. Hopefully we have all de-stashed a little! (Makes room for more eh?)

Anyway, my last duty as DT member for The Crafty Pad before I go on maternity leave is to pick the Top 5, which was very hard as they were all fantastic! 

It gives me great pleasure to announce (in no particular order):


Well done ladies, please take your top 5 badge and wear it with pride on your blogs.


We also had 2 amazing sponsors this week, so that means 2 winners!

First winner as picked by Random Org is:


Well done! You win a £10 gift voucher to spend at


...and Random Org picked for our Second Winner:


Congrats! You have won 3 fabby digi images from



Congratulations both! Don't forget to take your winners badge and contact Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prizes!

Also, there is still time to enter our current challenge:


and our Month Long Challenge:


Thanks for your lovely comments and well wishes, catch you all soon!

Estelle on behalf of:

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

3 comments:

Annette said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!
I'm so happy to have been selected.
Well done to Goldie too.
Annette
xx

acreativeneed said...

Thank you! I'm so excited to see I'm in your top 5!!
smiles,Deena

Karen said...

Oh my! I am so honored to be among your Top 5! :o) How exciting. :o) Congratulations to all of the winners!

Hugs and blessings!